What is Home Staging?
It is a marketing tool to help get your home noticed before the other homes for sale by accentuating its features and minimizing its flaws to allow buyers to visualize living in your home. Your own furnishings and accessories are used when possible to creatively and properly stage the home for sale.
Is your home sitting on the market too long? Unable to detach from your personal belongings and set the stage for buyers to emotionally connect with the house? Find out the reasons why staging is not an option when placing your home on the market.
Why Stage® a home for sale?
• Your Staged home will be set apart from the competing homes on the market
• Staged homes are recognized by real estate agents as properties ready to sell and will therefore be shown to more potential buyers
• Buyers will see your home as move-in ready
• We guarantee to stay within your budget
• 94.5% of staged homes sell on average in 35 days or less according to Stagedhome.com survey
Call today to have Salazar Redesign help you get the home ready for the open house.
"The Investment in Staging your home for sale will always be less than your first price reduction. " Barbara Schwarz
Call Salazar Redesign now to schedule your initial consultation.